Micro-segmentation has a strong reputation in hybrid-cloud environments, able to secure critical assets and restrict communication across a heterogeneous IT ecosystem.
The next challenge for future-focused businesses is to ensure that the technology doesn’t add unnecessary complexity or risk, allowing enterprises to embrace the latest advances while securely managing dynamic and adaptable IT environments and workloads.
This white paper will explain:
- The ‘quick wins’ that show your organization measurable benefits, fast.
- Process-level visibility as a foundational tool to effective micro-segmentation.
- The strongest classification and labeling structure for winning policy creation.
- Complementary controls that take your risk reduction to the next level.
- How to ensure that your micro-segmentation technology is future-focused, suitable for tomorrow as well as today.
A technical champion looks at the business as a whole, balancing the needs of security and strategy by using the strongest technology and tools at their disposal. Let these best practices be your guide.