A combination of hybrid and multi cloud infrastructure, the acceleration of traffic, and the increasing sophistication of attackers has made understanding and controlling your environment more difficult than ever to achieve. Perimeter security measures like firewalls – even if virtualized- do not prevent attackers as they expand their foothold using east-west traffic.
The Most Effective Way to Control Your Environment is Network Segmentation
Download the white paper to learn the three kinds of network segmentation, and how micro-segmentation, when done right, is the best technology to address the shortcomings of alternative or traditional approaches.
You’ll discover the benefits of effective micro-segmentation, including:
- Effortlessly separate environments such as Development and Production
- Check boxes for compliance and keep sensitive customer data protected
- Ring-fence critical applications so they are safe, even in the case of a breach
- Enforce granular tier-level segmentation within the same application cluster
- Visualize and enforce policy at the process level, Layer 7