The majority of today’s businesses use a hybrid-cloud environment, where infrastructure is increasingly complex, and security needs to be prepared for attacks from multiple directions. Micro-segmentation is first and foremost a risk reduction tool, solving business use cases such as achieving compliance, securing critical assets, and restricting communications.
Should you be giving micro-segmentation a closer look?
This white paper will delve into:
- How platform-agnostic micro-segmentation can protect your heterogeneous environment
- Using a phased roadmap for segmentation that works across that environment
- Why mapping assets and dependencies is foundational for micro-segmentation at its best
- Early value use cases that take advantage of this achieved visibility and control
- The complementary controls that complete a powerful all-in-one solution for security
- A checklist that explains the must-haves in micro-segmentation, ensuring your technology is future-focused and robust
Smart segmentation is hybrid, adaptive, accurate and flexible. Settling for anything less limits the benefits of this future-focused technology. Begin your journey to full data center visibility and control today, starting with the use cases that matter the most.