Stop Ransomware from Encrypting Your Network by Stopping Lateral Movement
The Business of Ransomware Could Cost You. How Comprehensive is Your Risk Mitigation Strategy?
Ransomware is here to stay. The number of attacks has increased by 350% since 2018, the average ransom payment has grown by more than 100% in 2020 and downtime is up 200%. This means a higher frequency of attacks, larger, more high-value targets, and more costly ransom demands.
Now, more than ever, you need advance planning and risk mitigation strategies that go beyond a perimeter-only approach.
This ebook will teach you how to build a ransomware defense strategy using these five steps:
- Prepare by identifying every application and asset running in your IT environment.
- Prevent by creating rules to block common ransomware propagation techniques.
- Detect by receiving alerts to any attempts to gain access to segmented applications and backups.
- Remediate by initiating threat containment and quarantine measures when an attack is detected.
- Recover with visualization capabilities that support phased recovery strategies.
You will also learn:
- Four ways to make security planning a priority
- How to create a ransomware detection checklist
- Ways to stop the lateral movement of ransomware in your network