Virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) has long been used to make life easier for businesses the world over. Through the use of VDI, users can access data from anywhere in the world securely and instantly.
At the same time, keeping virtual systems secure has added a layer of complexity. Segmentation can be extremely helpful for managing any risk that might be introduced, yet hybrid clouds can make segmentation challenging.
In this white paper, you will receive actionable information around:
- How to protect critical assets while embracing the benefits of virtual apps and desktops
- The why and how of preventing of lateral movement in the data center
- Tools to simplify and accelerate compliance
- The importance of securing cloud and PaaS adoption
- Ways to stay innovative while remaining secure