Zero Trust: What it Means and How to Get There Faster
You’ve probably heard of the Zero Trust model of security, but can you fully explain what it means to get buy-in from your teams and managers? Since 2010, Forrester has warned against traditional network segmentation that relies on perimeter defenses alone, encouraging enterprises to start protecting traffic both inside and outside of the data center, using microperimeters.
Use this white paper to learn:
- The core components of a Zero Trust model
- Why visibility is an essential starting point for establishing a Zero Trust framework
- The limitations of internal firewalls, VLANs and ACLS
- The five steps to Zero Trust, and how you can streamline these to see value faster
- How orchestration and automation can make for a far simpler journey to a Zero Trust model
Learn More About Guardicore
– MARKET GUIDE –
WHO WE ARE
Guardicore is the segmentation company disrupting the legacy firewall market. Our software only approach is decoupled from the physical network, providing a faster alternative to firewalls. Built for the agile enterprise, we offer greater security and visibility in the cloud, data-center and endpoint.