Seamless, Comprehensive Security Solution for Containerized Applications
Guardicore Centra Security Platform provides comprehensive container security for teams using any blend of Docker and Kubernetes. Centra protects containerized applications, empowering DevSecOps teams with various critical capabilities without sacrificing the organization’s security posture. Centra secures the production and operational elements of containers by enabling visibility into every container, visualization of communication flows and security with microsegmentation policies.
Guardicore Centra provides real-time process-level flow visibility within individual containers enriched with orchestration metadata.
Control the communication flows between containers and VMs to achieve protection and compliance with process level microsegmentation.
Historical Flow and Process Information
Review container network flows, investigate incidents and inspect compliance.
Guardicore Centra protects the entire application across multiple platforms – virtual machines, bare-metal servers and containers.
Solutions for Container Security in Complicated Cloud Workloads
- Process level visibility into containerized workloads across multiple platforms
- One view for virtual machines, bare-metal servers and pods
- Reveal process information with full details of the originating hierarchy (Container to Node)
Apply Segmentation Policy
- Scale your application with ease without worrying about the segmentation rules changes
- Create hybrid policies to provide a solution for both pod to pod and vmbare metal to pod traffic
- Seamlessly integrated into pod communication flows with no change to application layout
Protect Containerized Applications
- Workloads are inspected by the Guardicore reputation service for malicious behavior
- Segmentation policy violations are detected and alerted on the process level within the container
- Dynamic deception detects lateral movement in the east-west pod traffic
Enterprise-Grade Security for Container Environments
Security for applications running on Docker
Security for Kubernetes deployments
Guardicore Centra Named “Best Buy” by SC Magazine in Cloud-Based Security Group Review
Strengths : “Centra’s container support gives you the ability to dive into details all the way to the process level on public and private clouds.”
Weaknesses : “None that we found”
Learn More About Container Security Solutions
Read the Gartner market guide to better understand a risk-based approach to developing a server workload protection strategy.